Search here

A PRAYER FOR TIME OF STRESS

Loving God, Creator, Sustainer of all things and Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
In times of stress it’s so easy to lose perspective and become engulfed in apprehension.
Help me to look to you when I feel worried and overwhelmed by the cares of the world.
Help me to take a moment to still my spirit and remember your loving-kindness.
Help me to seek support and comfort from you when I am struggling, and to trust in your love for me.
Thank you that your peace is always available to me.
Thank you that your love for me is never ceasing.
Thank you that you have put people around me to care for me.
In Jesus name, amen.
...........................................
Would you like someone to pray with you?
Connect with ACHETS Prayer Line today www.prayerline.achets.com.ng

Comments